Forum Discussion

Parr0tt
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

East coast server

Need a server further east. Play people from Montreal on 50 ping constantly while they are on less than 5. Same reason I quit years ago and still the same thing. What’s the point in playing at a major disadvantage.

• You're exagerating, I'm from Montreal and I've never ever had a ping of 5. I'm generally between 20-30 at peak hours...and I get my share of 40-50 ping when the population is going down and when it's really late I get sometimes 80-90+ ping (of course I leave before the game start when it happen).

Not saying you wouldnt deserve a server more deep down the east coast but dont make it sound like Montreal are getting crazy near perfect ping, this isnt.

RedBull1973JL
      Seasoned Newcomer

As somebody who has played this series for way longer than I should have, I can vouche for one thing.  Just about every time I play somebody with QC in the name their teams always feel and appear to be quick, crisp, and fast no matter how bad of a team they have.  Against these players my teams always feel like they are skating in mud rather than on ice.  I have heard A LOT from other streamers of the game that they experience the same kind of annoying issues.

I am honestly not sure why this seems to happen all the time, but having 50 ping on our end while QC has 5 ping would make logical sense.  If that is not the case for QC players then I'd like to know why there is such an obvious performance difference between the players.

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.541 PostsLatest Activity: 35 minutes ago