Forum Discussion

SirJuggeth
New Scout
3 hours ago

I still dunno who plays what!?!

Great... My player has my username shown underneath their skates while we're having a faceoff... My player is also facing up, just like me, and the rest of my team.... ✅️...

For me, off the faceoff it would be more informative to know which player is at the faceoff. I know that the fwds are posted in the bottom corners of the screen, but I often miss those for one reason or another.  The numbers on their back aren't usually all that helpful because I'm dealing with players I'm not all that familiar with, not to mention I could have three or more of the same number on my team.

But once that guys start moving around,  and I can't pay attention to the number on their back because they turn around or get hidden by other players, so I'm just supposed to know which position they're supposed to be playing...?!?

Can we please get some positional indicators on the people out there?!? PLEASE!!!

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.580 PostsLatest Activity: 18 minutes ago