Forum Discussion

Bruins063
Seasoned Traveler
2 months ago

Is crowd using SAPIEN?

I know this is another presentation question and I apologize for that. I noticed madden 24 in a video they mentioned the refs and the crowd used the new technology and I’m curious if nhl 25 will be doing that as well because they need an update as well haha thanks 

NYR224
    Seasoned Adventurer

It would be great if NHL 25 could incorporate similar technology to improve the crowd dynamics and overall presentation. The updates would definitely enhance the realism and immersion of the game. I guess we'll have to wait for official announcements to see if they'll be implementing this technology.

Also maybe EA_Aljo could let us know

Bruins063
      Seasoned Traveler

I hope he can but I feel like I’m going to get the answer of having to wait but I know Aljo did confirm something for someone so we will see 

NYR224
        Seasoned Adventurer

Yeah, it seems like we'll have to wait for official announcements to get the full details. It’s possible that we might get some confirmation or updates closer to the release. Aljo's confirmation or someone else is a good sign that there might be some exciting updates coming maybe

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

I'm trying to find out for you. I'll respond when I have some news. Thanks!

• I totally agree with the idea of updating and making the crowd more realistic and animated.

The idea of a crowd having 85% team apparel is NOT realistic.

Ive been on E.A for quite a while as far as making the crowd more realistic and the players interacting with the crowd,etc