Forum Discussion

Bruins063
Seasoned Traveler
27 days ago

Is full presentation back?

I know we have to wait for the presentation deep dive! With the game being on the newest consoles only now this seems like a perfect opportunity to have full presentation back! Are you able to give any details about maybe if we see the goalie stats again like the old games or even a tunnel runout or three stars of the game like nhl 14? 

nhluser
    Seasoned Rookie

Well in FC 25 (Fifa) they have brought back the full presentation better intros and gameday authenticity to make the autmosphere much better before the game.Last year they took it away in Fifa and the community over there went crazy.So it is not to much to ask for that we NHL fans also get it back for NHL25.They could make the gameplay nearly perfect but without the right presentation/authenticity gameday feeling the game never gets fun to play it becomes to much of unfinished product.

NYR224
    Seasoned Scout

Hey! We're all really excited about NHL 25 especially with it being on the newest consoles. As for the full presentation, we’ll have to wait for the deep dive to get all the details. But with the game being on next-gen consoles, it does seem like a great opportunity to bring back some of those classic features like full goalie stats, tunnel runouts, and the three stars of the game like in NHL 14. Since the game drops on October 4, we should know more soon. I’ll keep you updated if I hear anything new!

Bruins063
      Seasoned Traveler

Haha that would be great thank you! At least make it an option to have it on and off and I miss those features from nhl 14 and i feel like the game needs that stuff back 

NYR224
        Seasoned Scout

I completely understand where you're coming from! Having the option to toggle features like that on and off would be a great addition. NHL 14 had some fantastic features that many fans miss, and bringing those elements back could definitely enhance the game.

coolspot777
    Seasoned Rookie

I also want the full presentation back it would bring so much authentic feeling to the game and with the new graphics this year intros like we had in NHL 14 would look so good.

NYR224
      Seasoned Scout

I'd love to see the full presentation package make a return in NHL 25. It would really boost the authenticity of the game, and with the improved graphics this year, intros similar to those in NHL 14 would look fantastic. It’s the kind of enhancement that could bring a lot more excitement and immersion to the experience.

Bruins063
        Seasoned Traveler

Do you know for sure if it is coming back? Like is there a good chance it could be in the presentation deep dive? Which is coming out like the first week of September? 

thegarden94
    Seasoned Newcomer

Unfortunately full pressure is back, saw it posted on the nhl 24 discussion  board 

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Unfortunately, we can't give out any details yet. We'll have to wait for the presentation deep dive.

coolspot777
      Seasoned Rookie

Im somewhat hopefull to get full presentation back now when they are going do have a presentation deep dive.What could be better to present at the same time they show us the new things for Franshise mode. i feel hopefull something is going on now when they are only realese it to next gen consoles please please let it be true.

Bruins063
        Seasoned Traveler

I hope so too because we need the tunnel run out and three stars back but also the shots of the arena and goalie stats! Moving to only next gen is a perfect opportunity 

coolspot777
      Seasoned Rookie

The answer is everybody seems to want back the authentic hockey broadcast feel intros back but EA now year after year do not listen to the fan base for some reason it is all explaned pretty good in this video and read all the comments.

Can we have a explanation by someone why EA does this?Mods EA Aljo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqpqfU1sCJs&t=1s

KlariskraysNHL
        Hero

I wouldn't say everyone wants presentation, but people do speak up about it each and every year.  Remember the year we had a de-sync problem is the year some of the presentation got removed.  So that could be a reason presentation hasn't been brought back or maybe they are cooking up something down the road.   And trust me they know people want it back.  But sadly you won't get the answers you are hoping for from anyone until hopefully for many of your sake they do address the presentation many of you desire.