Forum Discussion

317dad453bd71377
Seasoned Newcomer
3 days ago

NHL 25 face scans

Hi guys, do you have a list of new face scans added to NHL 25? Thank you!

F3ronty
    Seasoned Newcomer

Here is my list : Leo Carlsson , Pavel Mintyukov , JJ Peterka , Devon Levi , Pyotr Kochetkov , Phillip Kurashev , Alex Vlasic , Alexandar Georgiev , Adam Fantilli , Celebrini(in the next roster) ,Martin Feherváry , Erik Černák

MSaf19
        Seasoned Rookie

With the new roster being released today was Celebrini’s face scan updated? I’m also curious if they added a profile picture for him or not?

darkryd3r
    Rising Novice

in Operation Sports Forum in the thread face scans (from 2020 hosted by Travolterjohn) is an excel sheet available provided by a guy called sanjuan. Maybe you want to have a look over there. 

I complained for years about the lack of player likeness. Not this year.

In NHL 25 EA did a really good job imo. They added many new faces, scanned or also (probably) AI generated ones. So many players have now their individual face ingame. Well, many are still missing. 

However, I am very happy to see that EA did a huge step forward when it comes to player likeness👍. And I hope they will add more real player faces throughout  this season when they release roster or title updates. 

Really great job, thanks EA👍💐

darkryd3r
    Rising Novice

in NHL 25 are now more than 450 active players in the NHL and AHL with their individual real faces. Either real scans or really good AI generated faces. Over 200 real faces were added in NHL 25....good job EA👍. Further real faces are to be found in the free agents and in European leagues e.g. Kubalik (new), Dal Colle, Virtanen Suomela, Sörensen, Silverberg (new) etc.