Forum Discussion

Shadythekid111
New Rookie
3 hours ago

NHL 26 Wishlist (YES ALREADY!!)

Here's a list of items that I hope we see very soon in this franchise. NOTE: I AM MAINLY AN OFFLINE PLAYER SO IM SORRY TO THE HUT AND WORLD OF CHEL GUYS ON HERE!:

OFFLINE/OTHER:

• Switch/PC release
  • please bring back longer intro/full presentations (IE: A shot of the city, Props coming down, skaters coming on the ice, goalie stats before the game, etc.) Online keep it how it is cause online we should be able to get into games right away, Let offline users though be fully immersed.
  • Let the 3 stars of the game skate onto the ice.
  • I'd love to see Line Brawls added, but only in certain situations so it's not annoying (a rivalry game like the Battle of Alberta or a close playoff game)
  • More customize options. More horns, songs, sticks, goalie equipment, faces, beards, hair, celly, jerseys. Mascot
  • Have an offline 3v3 mode. Basically, just like 3v3 OT but for 3 periods, with the same NHL regulation ice.
  • In game little details such as your PP attempts in season and ranking as well as Coaching adjustments at the end of the period (straight from the 360 days)
  • Please have the Series Score Clock during the playoffs. There should be a ticker that says (VGK Leads 2-1). It makes the playoffs and broadcast feel more realistic. (this is a joke that its not in the game yet. such a simple yet beautiful addition)
  • This is straight outta FIFA but add an xG counter.  Would be a good indicator of how one is playing without having to rely on "time on attack" or "shots".

• FRANCHISE MODE:
    For trades, let us add more than 5 assets.
  • Bring back the GM Tracker from NHL14-Legacy. Let us see our GM rep, our GM season by season record, etc.
  • If we send a proposal to a team, they can counter with another offer. This was in NHL 12 and it happens in real life.
  • Let us sign PTOS. Say if you don’t want to waste an asset on a player you don't know that could fit your scheme, and you don’t want to rush rookies. You can sign a player to a PTO and then you’ll be able to see if they’re a fit. If not, release them and keep trying until you find someone. Because the current system is kinda broken where you can just sign someone and flip them right away if they don’t fit which really isn’t realistic.
  • 3 Way trades should be a thing by now.
  • It may be hard to implement but Arbitration would be cool to see.
  • Franchise Connected should be a thing. (I know its coming but still makes the list)
  • World Juniors, All Star Game and Winter Classic are MUSTS IMO,
  • I don't know how there isn't a GM OF THE YEAR award added.
  • Once again, in old games, there was a banner raising ceremony if we won the cup. Bring this back.
  • Let us retire players jersey's and let there be a retirement ceremony. The animation can be a carbon copy of the cup banner, just let it be in the game.
  • Every week have a quick little pop up of the "3 stars of the month" in the league.
  • Let us see the entire history of who won the "Hart" or the "Richard", etc. 2K has this and even games like HLM24 which is a mobile sim game.
  • Players with huge injury histories, example Klefbom, should be able to sustain career ending injuries.
  • Add conditional picks and protected picks.
  • Coaches challenge - Might be hard to implement but i swear there's time where there's missed offsides, icings, etc.
  • Suspensions - dirty hits should be punished by the league. Players with history obviously get harsher sentences. 
  • I'd like the AI to trade up/down with one another in the draft. More realism.
  • Please let there be more elite D in later years so they stop asking for 10M
  • I think having the Hockey Hall of Fame in the game and having 3-4 guys being inducted each year would be cool.
  • Can we get a name for "Hockey Insider"?

Be a Pro:

• First and foremost, please bring back the ability to play full seasons in Junior and in Europe. I should be able to choose to start as a 16 year old kid, grinding for my draft year in 2 seasons.
  • Also bring back the AHL.
  • Please have proper RFA status. I shouldn't be a UFA at age 21. (Arbitration fits here too)
  • Let me actually negotiate my contract as well. (Just copy it from Franchise Mode idc)
  • Let Us See Other Teams' Lines
  • Can the same teammate stop asking me questions? Why does Filip Forsberg have to ask me to come out every week?
  • Please tone down the amount of times the coach calls me to the bench in game. Have it happen like every 3-4 games.
  • Same goes for the teammate, media, coach conversations when simming. It happens way too much.
  • I feel like your player can never play on the PK. is this a glitch?
  • I should not be named captain in my Sophomore year. Why am I getting the captaincy ahead of McDavid, Crosby, etc?
  • Free agents in Be a Pro always leave the team. Why is that?
  • Let us play in the World Juniors.
  • Midway through our final year, GMs/Teams should give us CONTRACT EXTENSIONS. We can obviously negotiate on the deal or flat-out reject, which could lead to us being dealt.
  • Also, bring back waivers, but make it make sense. A 90 overall guy shouldn't be placed on it but an 81 overall guy who makes 3M should.
  • Like Franchise, let us be chosen for the All Star Weekend and participate.

Any thoughts or comments would be nice. Thank you!

No RepliesBe the first to reply