Forum Discussion

admiral745
Seasoned Traveler
5 days ago

Player Age Adjustments and Season Start Dates

I was speaking with Vasy, who creates amazing rosters that are shared in the NHL games. We agreed on 2 things that would greatly improve offline experiences. One is being able to edit a players age, so that after the draft we can place drafted players onto their proper teams, instead of getting the notification that the player is "too young to move". 

The second thing would be to be able to select a start date for your season. This would mean that if you are on NHL 25 and the draft has occurred you could select to start your season in 2026, or a date during that pre-season. Which in theory,  should adjust the player ages to their proper age, allowing you to move them onto their proper teams. 

Both of these would help with the offline player accuracy and experience overall. On the player movement note it would be good to have the age limit restrictions on movement between teams removed. Its my game that I purchased, if I want to move a young player to a different team in offline mode, why should I not be able to?

I realize that the chances that they have listened to these requests from previous years is pretty slim. I also realize that we likely won't hear about this until we start playing on Sept 27, however passing along this feedback would be greatly appreciated EA_Aljo Thanks

No RepliesBe the first to reply