Forum Discussion

micmat21
New Novice
18 days ago

return of nhl 94 controls in nhl 25

I would like to know if it would be possible to have the nhl 94 controls returned in nhl 25? I bought the game last year and was never able to get used to it even with the hybrid controls. It's not true that hybrid controls are the same. If we are able to go to the moon why can't you bring back the nhl 94 controls?? there is a petition circulating and several people are like me and ask for the return of the nhl 94 controls will you bring them back yes or no??

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

The NHL 94 controls are not returning. Can you tell me specifically what the difference is? As far as I know, Hybrid are the same except for faceoffs. Which you can do just by flicking down on the right stick. Otherwise, you can still shoot and pass with the face buttons.

micmat21
      New Novice

hybrid orders and 94 orders are not the same I tried to adapt and I can't and several people are in my situation. why don't you want to understand?? man is capable of going to the moon but you on a simple game you do not want to bring back the controls 94 that several requests. there is even a petition circulating for its

admiral745
        Seasoned Scout

My son won't play 24, and now 25, as he preferred the simplified controls. It was easier for his smaller hands, and was simplified, the new controls he can't stand so while I move up, he refuses to play after the switch. It really is not difficult to keep the old controls as an option. Removing them completely and ignoring the many requests to make multiple options, is simply arrogance.