Forum Discussion

googz80
New Rookie
3 days ago

Search Times in EASHL

Good morning, 

After spending over an hour in a lobby last night searching for a 6’s game in EASHL with my friends we gave up.  
I have signed in again this morning and tried searching for a 6’s game with 2 friends.  After 45 minutes we gave up and went to 3’s.  We have played one game of 3’s in the past hour.  These are quick 20 minute games.  I should be able to play 3 of these in an hour.  
Ever since you guys did your update last Monday the searches have been more frustrating and time wasting than anything.  
At the start of the year searches were bringing up people in Europe or bad ping but at least we were finding quick games.  I could quit out, search again and eventually find a good ping game.  

Do you guys plan on addressing this problem?   This has been ongoing for years but this is by far the worst I’ve ever experienced.  Please stop focusing on making new gloves and toques and concentrate on match making. 

Thank you. 

• Same here, we are monday night and population says low, which is almost impossible considering the game is brand new... And it soooo long before finding a game, definetly not normal...

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hello. I assume you're not matching up with anyone? How many human players are you searching with? Is your team a mix of players on different consoles?

Ampereturn
      Rising Rookie

Hi EA_Aljo

We had the same problem yesterday. We spent 2 hours searching in lobby from 22:00 to 24:00 (CEST) , Xbox team, 6s, we were not able to find any teams, so we played private matches. Something was broken.

johnny2fingaz
      Seasoned Newcomer

Sometimes we have to wait over 3 minutes to even link up with a pin game in EASHL when we start the search at the same time 

googz80
      New Rookie

I have tried searching alone, 2 player, 3 players 6 players.  You name it and I’ve tried it.  All depends on who’s online when I sign in.  The search times are horrendous and this should be addressed IMMEDIATELY!!!