Forum Discussion

Craig2884
Rising Newcomer
6 days ago

Sheffield Steelers in NHL25

Hello- not played an NHL game for at least 20 years. Not a massive fan of the sport but started watching Sheffield Steelers last season (my local team). Ive read they will be in NHL25 as they qualified for the EIHL, what could I expect to do with them? What game modes will I be able to play as them in? Im prepared to buy the game just for there addition but only if i can do a lot as them

samcunneyworth
    Seasoned Newcomer

Belfast have been in the game the last 2 years by way of CHL qualification, as the CHL is in the game.

Steelers have been confirmed to be in it by DailyEIHL on twitter (screenshot from live game), just no roster news as of yet

Stubo_NHL24
      Rising Traveler

Do you know if the Braehead Clan are in it? 

ICEMAN_STEAMER
        Rising Novice

Wouldn't think so. EIHL teams need to be in CHL. This has been the case for a number of years. Maybe ea could incorporate the EIHL in future years.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there,

Teams included in the game can be used in Play Now, Franchise Mode and Online Versus. Their branding is also normally available in various modes. However, I can't confirm whether or not Sheffield is in the game since I haven't seen it officially announced.

• Belfast have been in the game over the past few years so here's hoping the Steelers are. Will be pretty missed if they're not.