Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

State of HUT 25

So im seriously woundering how EA was thinking with this xp patch with little to no rewards ?? 

I have to say that im having a hard time to get motivated to even play the game at this point , also i cant even begin to understand why you would remove HUT Rush from the game and only replace it with wildcard ? At least in HUT Rush there was 3 diffrent modes we could play and now its only wildcard.... it gets boring quite fast and even faster with these **bleep** rewards 

There is no exitment in the game at all anymore 

Let me try to explain what i mean ! 

Last year we got big rewards every weak and there was always that slim chance that u could pull something really big from those rewards 

This year we are supposed to grind for months for only 1 87 eichel card ? And also the best cards in the game arent even in the packs and the packs u get from xp patch is one 75 card or something **bleep** , and x-factors are also ruined as well ,as you already know beforehand its a tier-1 card before you even open the pack so that exitment of maby pulling a good card is gone do it makes you not even want to open them 

Same **bleep** with the icon packs , u already know whats in the pack before you open it so why do we even need to open them ? Just give us the coisepack instantly 

And also the icon packs needs to be made so you can quick open and not have to sit like an idiot and open 12 cards every time , if I already know whats in it ,why do i need to spend so much time to open them ? 

And another big issue is in HUT moments 

Last year if you wanted to restart a mission it was instant , This year you have to restart the hole mission from scratch every time .... also incredibly time consuming and just annoying to do when it is possible to fix it 

There has to come a fix for this soon as the hole community is furius and its understandable , you made a good game worse instead of just fixing the small problems that was in nhl24 

and also one last thing is the greed of making the game so that if you want a good team you have to pay for it it also insane to me 

the price of packs is out of this world greedy 

I will give the game one more week and if no fix is out by then im deleting the game and will maby try it again in a few months 

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.595 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago