Forum Discussion

3 hours ago

Terrible Defensive AI & Other Issues

The defensive AI in this game especially in WOC is atrocious. The players do not turn around when players are near or on their hip crossing the blue line of even after the blue line. The number of breakaways they give up is unacceptable. The AI has also skate towards our own net and nearly put the puck past the goalie numerous times. EA has claimed that the AI has been revamped, but somehow they seem worse than last years AI when it comes to carrying the puck in the defensive zone. Also please fix the dumping for the AI. I can't always be there to get the puck and dump it for them. Every time the AI dumps its goes like 4 feet.... That does not help me on the penalty kill.

Goalies are flopping way too much even when the puck ricochets off them and into the corner or behind the net. I understand we are trying to make the game realistic, but goalies are not spending so much time on their behinds. Goalies are also hugging the post way too long and giving up wrap around goals. 

WOC lobbies freeze when searching and you wont be able to tell until you try to cancel and it doesn't let you. You then try to back out but you cant so you wind up having to close the game. 

Online versus I noticed that the goal scored at X time does not match thew actual time you scored the goal at in the period but instead shows the time into the game you scored at kind of like soccer which I do not think is true to the IRL NHL presentation. 

I don't know whose idea it was to make so much sound come out of the controller's speaker on PS5, but although I muted in the settings it still plays stuff through my controller. Please correct that setting. 

Please fix the following:
- Defensive AI and their speed
- AI Dumping 
- AI Defensive puck control
- AI Goalie desperation attempts/movement
- AI Goalie hug post time
- WOC freezing during match searching
- Online versus goal scored time
- Controller speaker volume setting

No RepliesBe the first to reply