Forum Discussion

Tigidooh
New Novice
3 hours ago

WoC currencies

How the credits rewards work in WoC??

All in 6s drop in.

One game I get 100 pennies, the game after 500, the game after 200..
All of which are at the minimum of 5 vs 4 or 5 vs 5. The rewards are so inconsistent and sometimes absurdly low. It seems like if the opposing team all quit before the end of the game, even though there's only 1 minute left to go, the reward will be a lot lower..

Now I wouldnt mind it that much normally, but what the hell happened to the Chel store??? All the prices for items are 4-5 times more expensive than last year? A gray item alone is 400-500 credits (70-100 in 24)...and ''legendary'' items 1800-2100 credits (480-600 in 24). 

30 minutes games are not even enough to get one single gray item and you would need an entire night of playing just to get one single legendary, wtf lol I couldnt even get the 3/4 of the items last year at 4-5 times cheapest price by making it to P4 level 15 or so.......How am I getting gears this year if the rewards are just the same but everything is so much more expensive?? Do the EA devs forgot the game last only one year?? It shouldnt be such a strugle to get equipement/jersey.

Last year we were offered the first battlepass for ''free''...Now we have to pay for it...

And who thought the new background VHS like was a good idea, it's so unpleasing for the eyes, it feel unpolished and just plain ugly. I'm gonna say it, the nhl23 and 24 background was a thousand times better.

No RepliesBe the first to reply

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.542 PostsLatest Activity: 6 days ago