Forum Discussion

ericdan12
Seasoned Newcomer
4 hours ago

You know what really grinds my gears..?

Nothing has bothered me more over the years than when I am changing my lines or strategies during a stoppage in play and the little menu in the corner keeps disappearing every time the replay transitions.

Is there a way to fix this in an update EA, because I know it's not an in-game setting.

Erock1206, XSX

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

I know what you mean. This has bothered me for years. I know the team is aware of it as well, but there have been bigger priorities to handle.

Steeler8820
      Newcomer

Are one of those priorities fixing the rewards system & overall “value of cards” in HUT? I mean seriously, you reply to everything except addressing this. Maybe have your team look into that? 

Steeler8820
        Newcomer

EA_AljoI genuinely am trying to get your attention in a constructive way. There has been 0 communication from EA on the current state of HUT & how the card economy is now virtually broken. There is no way to obtain cards good or bad without spending money. It’s a broken economy & there has been 0 public address over it. 

The moment you respond, the moment I stop trying to get a response out of you. It’s that simple

Kulkija_9
      Seasoned Newcomer

This problem had been in NHL like 3 or 4 years. Bigger priorities? 🤣🤣 How to Make more money in from HUT perhaps? How to broke WOC more?