Forum Discussion

phomi99
New Scout
5 days ago

HUT rewards are awful

There is no incentive to play rivals or squad battles. The rewards are so pointless. A bronze pack? A 76 overall card? A 78 overall card. And the best part in 55 days you get a 87 Eichel. An xfactor Nylander that I can obtain now is a better card. 

All you had to do is simply copy FC25 format of seasons where they still hand out division rivals rewards every week and squad battles. 

I basically don't have to log in till hut champs time now. Add weekly rivals and squad battle rewards back or the interest in this mode will die very very quickly.

Check Reddit forums it's plastered all over.

Manager2k
    Seasoned Novice

60 xp tiers for 55 days without sb or rivals rewards is insane. Makes no sense to play any other than champs. If nothing gets changed this game will die soon. 

phomi99
      New Scout

You literally log on to HUT and instead of feeling inclined to play it's like "now what". It's giving me more free time to play FC 25 ultimate team that's for sure.

Saraninator
    Seasoned Novice

The lack of rewards has made it pointless to even play this year. I am shocked I have never felt so done with an NHL game so fast. I sign in and then go ok no rivals rewards and no squad battles rewards just an absolutely pitiful xp rewards path that NOT A SINGLE PERSON LIKES.

SirJuggeth
    Seasoned Traveler

By Tuesday last week, I had nothing to log in for, save the lame daily free pack. I don't know anyone else playing CHEL, so there's zero incentive for me to play that. I was actually bored trying to find something to work towards. 

Last year I enjoyed HUT Rush because I felt like I was getting a gillion points for doing simple things. That kept me wanting to play until I got to the highest points tier. In a similar way,  Squad Battles had rewards worth playing for. Now I log in and wonder what I can do that is time sensitive and worth anything, and there's little that compels me to play more than a wild card game or two. Maybe I'll check the auction house for the rare deal. 

bebbe76
    Seasoned Newcomer

And what about the players that do not want a Eichel card, it should be a choice pack.

reaganbush1984
    Seasoned Newcomer

We’ve gotten no communication about content days as well. There’s not enough supply to build the existing content without spending an absurd amount of coins. We have 55 days of XP path set out with less than one week’s worth of rewards compared to last year. 

HC rewards will likely be altered as well so where is the content and market going to be fixed?

• I'm betting that the path increases with each event during the 'Season.'

at least it better...

disappointing start for sure

Juupeli10
    Seasoned Newcomer

all the players should be made to stop buying the game, only then will they realize that if there is no money, then something must be done about it, they are only interested in money. I want my money back for this sh*t