Forum Discussion

7 years ago

12 Days of Spring

Will this event make an appearance again? Wanting to clear the last of the Google Play achievements...
  • "Chucko_marek;c-1439093" wrote:
    Yet another benefit of having a droid... phone. IOs users getting screwed again

what games on apple do you actually think could possibly let you unlock achievements within a google play games account that you cant possibly have because your on apple in the first place???

Maybe i should complain that i dont unlock achievements in an apple game center account because im on android.

smh
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    It was stated last year that it is never coming back and shouldn't have been an achievement. It's possible they may find a fix to push in the future. Until then, I won't let it bother me, because I learned there's a 10,000 arena wins achievement which will take two years to complete anyway.
  • "FerLandrossa;c-1439107" wrote:
    "Chucko_marek;c-1439093" wrote:
    Yet another benefit of having a droid... phone. IOs users getting screwed again

what games on apple do you actually think could possibly let you unlock achievements within a google play games account that you cant possibly have because your on apple in the first place???

Maybe i should complain that i dont unlock achievements in an apple game center account because im on android.

smh

My point is this, my iphone doesn't have achievements, nor do I get anything extra (like achievements, which is pointless) like characters shards or gear or crystals.
  • "crzydroid;c-1438787" wrote:
    It was stated last year that it is never coming back and shouldn't have been an achievement. It's possible they may find a fix to push in the future. Until then, I won't let it bother me, because I learned there's a 10,000 arena wins achievement which will take two years to complete anyway.

If you do 5 fights 365 days per year, you will need 5 1/2 years for that...

• "snarzenal;c-1439145" wrote:
    ^^^ No one to blame but Apple for that.

exactly. they cheap
  • Yea this sloved!

Was one time promo and got added into achievements and now cant be removed just yet! One day spring one day!

Thanks for community answer :)