Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Aaaaany guesses on (possible) Jedi Rey event?

With the existing Rey being renamed as Rey (scavenger), which is very similar to the situation when the original Luke became Luke (farmboy), I think it is quite obvious that a new Rey will come as the new movie releases.

My guess is that the Jedi Rey will be only obtainable from yet another legendary event ('Heroine's Journey' is the name I am assuming)

And I think the event will most likely ask for a 7-star BB-8 and Rey (Scavenger), just like R2D2 and Farmboy needed for the Hero's Journey event.
I'm also quite confident that Poe and Finn will also be needed. But the 5th character remains questionable... Would it be the Pilot/Trooper? or both? Or perhaps a brand-new, non-generic resistance character?

Or maybe 5 FOs could be required for the new Rey.. but I think it's much less likely than the resistance team scenario.

But these are just my opinions. What do you guys expect to come? Any creative guesses?

P.S. Please could anybody let me know if I have put this post on a wrong section, or have violated any rules? I will delete the post as soon as possible if it has any problem, thanks.
  • I think we'll need Rey (Scavenger), Finn, BB8, Vet Han, and Vet Chewie. I don't think we'll need Poe, as he and Rey never met, therefore he had no effect on Rey's journey.
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    So thinking about this I don't think there will be a Jedi Rey release for episode 8

Seems the new movies are repeating similar storylines as the orginal trilogy just with new characters. This means the Rey in episode 8 may not yet be a Jedi
    One of Lukes biggest comments in the trailer is "it is time for the jedi to end." So if it is time to end the jedi how can she be a jedi?

I think we will get a Rey similar to CLS with no jedi synergy.
  • "LukeSkyrunner;c-1320144" wrote:
    I think we'll need Rey (Scavenger), Finn, BB8, Vet Han, and Vet Chewie. I don't think we'll need Poe, as he and Rey never met, therefore he had no effect on Rey's journey.

This is what I think as well.
  • They. just put a new Rey(Star Killer Base) in to play but only on the team your playing against
    scuba75
    Seasoned Rookie
    "Z2gop;c-1329044" wrote:
    They. just put a new Rey(Star Killer Base) in to play but only on the team your playing against

Lol... She was put into play long ago.