Forum Discussion

8 years ago

AOE characters for TB

Haven't gotten around to watching the video yet. We're AOE characters like Lando showcased at all? Will they be useful, i.e.: are there enemies with counter attack abilities?
  • I've seen lots of vids till now, and there aren't pg who can counter attack except for someone who starts with a special buff. So, yes, Aoe can be very useful in my opinion
    Pulsipher
    Seasoned Traveler
    Han Solo kit info said his daze will be very helpful with TB due to the many opponents who counter
  • "Pulsipher;c-1236446" wrote:
    Han Solo kit info said his daze will be very helpful with TB due to the many opponents who counter

Can we just use our zeta Maul? :flushed:
    Jefferx_CAN
    Rising Newcomer
    Some video showed lando aoe to be very very helpful..... he alnost clear wave of ennemy very easily.
  • "RacerDejak;c-1236474" wrote:
    "Pulsipher;c-1236446" wrote:

No. Ds toons are only used for deployment. Only ls toons can be used for the battles themselves
  • "DatBoi;c-1238144" wrote:
    "RacerDejak;c-1236474" wrote:
    "Pulsipher;c-1236446" wrote:

No. Ds toons are only used for deployment. Only ls toons can be used for the battles themselves

Haha. Turn your sarcasm detector on.
  • There's a special ability you can get that lets your characters daze, but I can't remember if it's just for assists or counters.