Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Banned for no reason

So last night my account was banned for no reason and I've been trying all day to get ahold of someone to fix this situation but I've had zero luck, does anyone know how I can go about and get this fixed?
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "cboath7;c-2404038" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2403943" wrote:
    "GegeGerard24;c-2403942" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2403934" wrote:

I disagree

I've seen many people challenge their bans knowing they were hacking the game

It would just clog up and waste time that could be spent investigating and banning other players

Many peoples plead unguilty even though they know they have committed a crime and the proofs are clearly overwhelming.
    It doesn't mean that they are denied right away of their sessions in front of the court of justice.

ok but if everyone appeals it doesn't change the fact it clogs up time that could be spent on banning other cheaters

Does it though? People here in these threads debunk claims in minutes, sometimes seconds. And you said yourself that accounts are accidentally banned. So, you're just supposed to wait on posting a message and hoping to get it through the system which means the guy could miss 3 - 4 days, maybe more, maybe less. Could less several hard to gain spots in arena's, etc, lose tons of mats and what do they do? 'Sorry about that bud, we'll turn it back on'?

If you have the evidence the ban the account, you have the extra 30 seconds to cut/paste the info in the ban email and explain why. Not doing that is sort of the equivalent of what happened to Cassian in his show.

Sure, i wager 9/10 ban's are legit, maybe 99/100. Doesn't give them the right to hammer the 1/100 and tell them the sucks to be you, does it?

CG tells you the exact reason when you reach out to them in a Private Message, at least that's what I've heard

That's the approach they have taken, for whatever reason

Maybe it is difficult for CG to send a customized message to each individual idk
  • I've missed out on the last 4 days worth of game, gonna lose my grand arena, losing so much energy and materials, missed out on TW, I've messaged CG_Lucifer but I haven't got any response back from him, I was very optimistic that this would be settled after one phone call to EA help but here I am, still waiting.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TheFilthyJedi;c-2404074" wrote:
    I've missed out on the last 4 days worth of game, gonna lose my grand arena, losing so much energy and materials, missed out on TW, I've messaged CG_Lucifer but I haven't got any response back from him, I was very optimistic that this would be settled after one phone call to EA help but here I am, still waiting.

its the weekend after all
  • It happened to me. 8pm gmt 2nd Feb! Was on game 30 mins later !! Banned for repeat offenses.. no idea what I could have done.
    Ally code : 266.964.221 for those whom want check from where ever they do ?
  • Maybe something I didn't... I don't use, in game chats ever. Someone in guild said said its happened to alot of accounts. So hopefully just a error. But it's annoying losing out of 4 games energy etc.. ?
  • "TheFilthyJedi;c-2404082" wrote:
    CG_LucifersDaddy account says it's been inactive since August 2022

TuskenMeatHead posted something a while back to message another CG account. Was it Leviathan? I don't recall bit he said it was someone different. Post was probably closed those since it was regarding complaints about cheating.