Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Father, Son, and Daughter

Now that we have the neutral tag in game, I would love to see the Father, Son, and Daughter added into the game as a three GL pair. The Mortis arc from Clone Wars was one of the best they did on that show. The characters stuck out and they would make for great characters and an interesting combo. The Father would be Neutral, the Son would be Dark Side, and the Daughter would be Light Side. Any possibility of that?
  • They're too overpower to be in the game imo.
    Having them in the game would be either so powerful characters It'll pointless to farm/relic anything else or watering down their characters until they'll have almost nothing with their lore persona
  • "Griever;d-259288" wrote:
    Now that we have the neutral tag in game, I would love to see the Father, Son, and Daughter added into the game as a three GL pair.

Well they need to be paired right. So I think we need another anakin. Father, Son, Daughter and General Anakin Jedi Skywalker.

We definitely need more Skywalkers and DEFINITELY need more GLs. The more GLs the more balance.

• "avihas;c-2385742" wrote:
    They're too overpower to be in the game imo.
    Having them in the game would be either so powerful characters It'll pointless to farm/relic anything else or watering down their characters until they'll have almost nothing with their lore persona

I dont think this logic is right. Like, darth sidius is too weak compared to his loreself. Darth vader should be unbeatable by many stuff. Any nonforce sensetive shouldnt be able to touch a jedi or a sith by that logic, except if they are mandalorian, bounty hutner or clone tho. Geonosians should have been a meme instead of a proper defence. Too many problematic stuff about this comparing their in game position to lore power logic.

• I didn't say they "can't be in", I said that I hope they are never introduced in the game, but if they are, well, there's nothing wrong...
    theXrono
    Seasoned Traveler
    "avihas;c-2385742" wrote:
    They're too overpower to be in the game imo.

most characters are like that already in terms of being underpowered. if anything I think they would be nearly perfect GLs to work with any darkside, lightside, or anyone. the least I see them come in as, is epic confrontation units.
    otherwise I agree that they could be a unique raid similar to the sith raid where you fight one at a time, and at the end you fight all 3, or maybe just the brother and sister
  • TBH I think this story arc is pretty lame and has nothing to do with what George Lucas envisioned for his Universe. With that said I hope they never come to light in the game ;)