Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Hounds Tooth with Storm Trooper?

Ummm........I just want to ask why you would do something like that to us? Did you guys drink too much Caffeine that day or something?
  • "Pan2218;c-1691221" wrote:
    I am not farming for the shard shop & cramming another item in the drop for the node will not help anybody's farm as it decreases the chance of getting what you are after.

How exactly does having Stormtrooper and HT share a node decrease the drop rate of either?

(If you farm the node for a few weeks and record the drop rates, I'm sure you will see that the drop rate of HT shards is on par with any other shard drop rate and that the stormtrooper shards are pure bonus with no negative influence what so ever.)
  • Anyone who is complaining about this has never done a hard node fleet farm, which is where I expected HT to go.
  • "TVF;c-1691382" wrote:
    Anyone who is complaining about this has never done a hard node fleet farm, which is where I expected HT to go.

I can ask for what ever I want or question what ever decision. I'm sick of a certain percentage of this community who believe that they are the person to put anybody in place that asks for anything. & not I'm not interested in farming another hard node ship crammed into somebody elses node. Clearly I HAVE had to farm a hard ode or else I wouldn't be asking wtf?! So get off your high horse. I dont care about any of your opinions
  • "Waqui;c-1691277" wrote:
    "Pan2218;c-1691221" wrote:
    I am not farming for the shard shop & cramming another item in the drop for the node will not help anybody's farm as it decreases the chance of getting what you are after.

How exactly does having Stormtrooper and HT share a node decrease the drop rate of either?

(If you farm the node for a few weeks and record the drop rates, I'm sure you will see that the drop rate of HT shards is on par with any other shard drop rate and that the stormtrooper shards are pure bonus with no negative influence what so ever.)

If you're happy, then why do you have try & move i to my space. Just move along with your happiness
  • "jhbuchholz;c-1691256" wrote:

I do not think drop rates work the way you think they work.

They do...your more than welcome to work out the math for yourself
  • "Pan2218;c-1691387" wrote:
    "TVF;c-1691382" wrote:
    Anyone who is complaining about this has never done a hard node fleet farm, which is where I expected HT to go.

I can ask for what ever I want or question what ever decision. I'm sick of a certain percentage of this community who believe that they are the person to put anybody in place that asks for anything. & not I'm not interested in farming another hard node ship crammed into somebody elses node. Clearly I HAVE had to farm a hard ode or else I wouldn't be asking ****?! So get off your high horse. I dont care about any of your opinions

Ok then.
  • "Pan2218;c-1691388" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1691277" wrote:

If you're happy, then why do you have try & move i to my space. Just move along with your happiness

I was not happy with you promoting the false idea, that the drop rate of HT shards was affected by HT sharing a node with stormtrooper. I interpret this comment of yours as a sign, that you realized your mistake. I hope, that people, who read your first comment also read this, to not be affected by your false information.