Forum Discussion

5 years ago

I’m a mol Eliza

I’ve invested a lot in my account on here. I can’t talk to clan mates and I can’t change my name. This is to the developers. How can I change my name and talk to clan mates?
  • Underage account. You can't change your name or use the ingame chat but as long as you can spend money with your moms credit card you should be fine, right?
  • "Legend91;c-2070889" wrote:
    Underage account. You can't change your name or use the ingame chat but as long as you can spend money with your moms credit card you should be fine, right?

^ this guy gets it
  • I am looking for a guild, what do I do, i try random ones and get kicked out and now it tells me im at my limit
  • You have an underage account. That's why you cannot chat with anyone in game. You need to see about speaking to cg about changing it... That is unless you are underage then oh well.

Side note.. Who actually uses the ingame chat? It's terrible, get your guild on discord or something other imo.
  • @iamnohero

you will need to look for guilds that use external communication to talk to a guild.

there is a whole section here on the forum : https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-guilds
  • Just seems stupid cg/ea blocks chat from minors when clearly it can be easily avoided why not just let minors use in game chat. What exactly are they trying to prevent the in game chat is so overly censored it's near useless.
  • Your not missing much with mot having access to in game chat. Almost every *** word *** is **** cen****sored and the chat scrolls so if people discuss plans or what to do in chat it will just scroll off the screen within hours or a day depending on how chatty or active the guild is.

Like Ahsoka will assist is a banned word in chat because the first 3 letters of assist cause it to get the *** treatment.

Ahsoka will *** isnt very informative so speaking in game chat is overly difficult.