Forum Discussion

5 years ago

JKL no synergy with rebels

I know this is probably been discussed ad nauseam but did we ever get a clear answer as to why JKL has no rebel synergy? That doesn’t make any sense that we have to use him with other Jedis that he had no connection with.
  • "D4n040798;c-2177926" wrote:
    Do you honestly think I’m not trying to find the most recent kit reveals? You’re sorely mistaken. I have tried to find the most recent kit reveals, but I don’t know how to navigate the forums, so I can’t find them.

They are literally at the top of the page in arena and character section. Is this the only section of the forums you go to?
  • "Tcetter;d-236658" wrote:
    I know this is probably been discussed ad nauseam but did we ever get a clear answer as to why JKL has no rebel synergy? That doesn’t make any sense that we have to use him with other Jedis that he had no connection with.

Why do you know this, but insist on asking yet again. You couldn't just look for one of the other topics?
  • "suchiuomizu;c-2177425" wrote:
    "Tcetter;d-236658" wrote:

Why do you know this, but insist on asking yet again. You couldn't just look for one of the other topics?

I searched and couldn’t find anything sorry to inconvenience you you could have just not clicked on the post.
  • "flux_rono;c-2177421" wrote:
    balance

I get that. It’s just disappointing because he has more of a connection to rebels than Jedi.
  • "D4n040798;c-2177533" wrote:
    I still don’t understand. Can’t they give Luke some synergies with Rebels and still keep what they currently have that makes him a Jedi (Jedi’s Will, Heroes Arise, etc)? It would make more players happy and therefore bring balance to the community who’s playing SWGOH.

They could, but it would then lead to an even more complicated and caveated kit than he already has.

It's ok for it to not be there and we can all just accept it and be happy.