Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Malak Light Side Bugged

I finally met the requirements to do the light side of this event but it seems that at a certain point Malak stops spawning droids altogether. Please fix this bug it makes it pretty much impossible to complete. For clarification, this occurs when there are still jedi to the sides alive.
  • I have had that problem to in the dark side. I had to try again and it worked most of the time
  • Same thing happens to me. Sometimes it’s as early as after the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve killed the droids.
  • I played the light side today. And sometimes malak doesn't respawn the droids. Just try again and you'll find the right RNG
  • I'm getting the same. Tried at least 20 times today and after a couple of kills the droids never return.
  • Been doing it for the last three hours straight, and the droids frequently continue to bug out.
  • Acknowledged as a bug over a month ago
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Malak-LS-battle-Broken/td-p/9344058
  • Still encountering the same issue. droids are supposed to spawn repeatedly unless a player destroys a stasis Jedi. If Malak drains one, that is not the same. Droids are supposed to keep spawning. Please fix this glitch. The event is hard enough without making it impossible.