Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Nightsisters invincible

Is it just me or did they give Nightsister Zombie a new ability? She used to only come back to life when the other Nightsisters were alive, but now if I kill any nightsister the zombie gives her life to restore that character and comes back herself. This makes it impossible to win. I can’t kill any of them now, without this happening automatically. Sorry, but it’s one thing for a team to work well together but it’s another to have no flaws whatsoever.
  • "Vendi1983;c-1686411" wrote:
    Alright then. Moving on.

Have a safe journey.
  • "Keaneye;d-186486" wrote:
    Is it just me or did they give Nightsister Zombie a new ability? She used to only come back to life when the other Nightsisters were alive, but now if I kill any nightsister the zombie gives her life to restore that character and comes back herself. This makes it impossible to win. I can’t kill any of them now, without this happening automatically. Sorry, but it’s one thing for a team to work well together but it’s another to have no flaws whatsoever.

Reported a bug that zombie gains taunt when stun expires. Was told WAI. So for zombie losing a turn is counting as a turn. A super unfair advantage.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Zombie-taunt/m-p/7142613#M19648
  • "DarkHelmet1138;c-1686437" wrote:
    "Talen;c-1686430" wrote:
    The new Zombie ability is a bunch of ****!!! Seriously? You have made an already powerful squad way more powerful!!! If the idea is to make the game nearly impossible without the nightsisters congratulations... I cant seem to get past the halfway point in Galactic War Battles now without running into a Zeta'd NS team that just crushes all my toons. Not fun anymore!!! What were the devs thinking when they made one of the most powerful squads in the game even more powerful? Doesnt seem like they gave game balancing much thought at all... Why didnt they make a weak team like the jawa more powerful? As it stands the jawa are almost totally worthless. After making all Mod Challenges available to all toons, there is really no point in getting the jawa since they are completely useless in the tank raid. 20k difference in squad strength and the NS still just tear me apart. The game has lost much appeal with such a overpowered squad out there.

What team are you using? While having a 20k advantage is great and all some teams that ns are a hard counter to don't do well. Jtr for example is not good against ns. But ep nightmare squads and imperial troopers under veers slaughter them.

Ok, maybe my point was missed there somehow... I can and do beat the NS all the time. My point was that an already powerful and well synched team has been made WAY TOO powerful by adding a single ability to one toon. Meanwhile squads that desperately need attention are receiving none.
  • "3pourr2;c-1686519" wrote:
    "Keaneye;d-186486" wrote:

Reported a bug that zombie gains taunt when stun expires. Was told WAI. So for zombie losing a turn is counting as a turn. A super unfair advantage.

Well, in that case zombie doesn't loose a turn. She may not perform any action, but still, she takes her turn (stun expires by the end of that turn).
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1686600" wrote:
    "3pourr2;c-1686519" wrote:

That’s not a bug, and it’s working properly, a missed turn, is still a turn . . . .

How is it missed and taken at the same time?
  • "Talen;c-1686594" wrote:
    "DarkHelmet1138;c-1686437" wrote:
    "Talen;c-1686430" wrote:
    The new Zombie ability is a bunch of ****!!! Seriously? You have made an already powerful squad way more powerful!!! If the idea is to make the game nearly impossible without the nightsisters congratulations... I cant seem to get past the halfway point in Galactic War Battles now without running into a Zeta'd NS team that just crushes all my toons. Not fun anymore!!! What were the devs thinking when they made one of the most powerful squads in the game even more powerful? Doesnt seem like they gave game balancing much thought at all... Why didnt they make a weak team like the jawa more powerful? As it stands the jawa are almost totally worthless. After making all Mod Challenges available to all toons, there is really no point in getting the jawa since they are completely useless in the tank raid. 20k difference in squad strength and the NS still just tear me apart. The game has lost much appeal with such a overpowered squad out there.

What team are you using? While having a 20k advantage is great and all some teams that ns are a hard counter to don't do well. Jtr for example is not good against ns. But ep nightmare squads and imperial troopers under veers slaughter them.

Ok, maybe my point was missed there somehow... I can and do beat the NS all the time. My point was that an already powerful and well synched team has been made WAY TOO powerful by adding a single ability to one toon. Meanwhile squads that desperately need attention are receiving none.

So if you can and do beat them, they aren't op. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they need to suck.

I agree with you that there were simpler ways to fix the paper zombie issue but the change really didn't make them that much better. It changed the mechanics a bit but the teams that slaughtered them before still do.

And other factions have been getting attention. Sith got some needed love in feb. Jedi got love soon after and are now meta. Clones and Republic are in need of love but they likely soon will. Resistance and fo are still decent. Rebels have got chewie now. Empire is decent with ep rework. Imp troopers still kill ns. Bhs just got a lot of love.

So what faction needs the love? Droids? Maybe but will probably soon be better if grevious rework is happening. Jawas? Tuskins? Ewoks? Jawas and tuskins probably aren't well loved enough to warrant a lot of attention. And ewoks aren't that bad already and had some attention not terribly long ago with wicket's release.
  • "GhostTruckin;c-1686635" wrote:
    "3pourr2;c-1686629" wrote:
    "GhostTruckin;c-1686600" wrote:

That’s not a bug, and it’s working properly, a missed turn, is still a turn . . . .

You stun zombie, turn meter bar fills until full, it’s zombies turn, being stunned, no player action can be taken. That’s the “missed” turn, taunt applies automatically at the end of each turn zombie takes, turn ends, no player controlled action, taunt applies automatically, next char turn now, Stun is dropped and zombie gets a player controlled turn next time unless stunned again.

I think stun expiration should be the player/character can’t take action equals missed turn. It is what it is . Thanks for the input
  • "3pourr2;c-1686673" wrote:
    "GhostTruckin;c-1686635" wrote:
    "3pourr2;c-1686629" wrote:
    "GhostTruckin;c-1686600" wrote:

You stun zombie, turn meter bar fills until full, it’s zombies turn, being stunned, no player action can be taken. That’s the “missed” turn, taunt applies automatically at the end of each turn zombie takes, turn ends, no player controlled action, taunt applies automatically, next char turn now, Stun is dropped and zombie gets a player controlled turn next time unless stunned again.

I think stun expiration should be the player/character can’t take action equals missed turn. It is what it is . Thanks for the input

Stun expires by the end of the turn. If a turn wasn't taken the stun would not have expired. Since you saw the stun expire (and probably also turnmeter go to zero) a turn was taken.

Taking a turn is not the same thing as performing an action.
  • Anybody struggling with zombie rework in territory wars against nightsisters team with imperial troopers? both sides were well modded and G12 but I couldn’t make a scratch other than knocking out talzin after that no progress