Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Padme's Nubian Class Starship

I was thinking that Padme's ship should be in the game with the same purpose as Hermit Yoda because, in the movies, her ship does not have any weapons. I think it would be something really cool and unique for ships. Let me know what you guys think!

The crew members could be Padme and R2-D2 or maybe Padme and C-3PO.

Basic: Final Text: All allies recover 10% health and 5% protection. Galactic Republic allies gain Advantage and Foresight for two turns.

Special: Final Text: Padme's ship gains stealth for 2 turns. Dispel all debuffs on target other ally and grant them the Aggressive Negotiations unique buff until the end of the battle. Then call all allies with Aggressive Negotiations to assist.
Aggressive Negotiations:+25% (doubled on Galactic Republic Allies) Critical Chance, Critical Damage, Health Steal, and Tenacity.

Special: Final Text: All allies have their current Health percentages equalized. (Ignoring Healing Immunity) Then, all allies recover 20% Health and Protection and Galactic Republic Allies gain Retribution for 2 turns.

Unique: Final Text: Padme's Ship gains Stealth for two turns at the start of each encounter and has +100% evasion while Stealthed. If there are no other allied combatants at the start of a turn, Padme's Ship escapes from battle.

Unique: Final Text: Whenever an ally with Aggressive Negotiations is defeated, Padme's Ship gains 100% turn meter and resets all of his cooldowns.
  • Very intuitive. Imagine Padme with Hounds tooth and raddus on GAC defense. You might not be able to win.
  • 2nd special is wayy too powerful for GR ships.
    Give aggressive negotiations to 5s after kenobi's barrage and you'll instakill the other team with his AoE attack
  • This kit looks legit! Her ship would be a fantastic addition to the game. And I think it should be C-3PO in the crew along with Padmé because they were on the ship together often in the movies and the clone wars.
  • Add lame Captain Panaka as another crew member and save the droids for better spots, especially R2 (for Red-5).
  • "ObiPhilKenobi;c-2099556" wrote:
    Add lame Captain Panaka as another crew member and save the droids for better spots, especially R2 (for Red-5).

Oh yeah, I didn't think about him. I was just thinking about the characters that were already in the game. I think it should be Captain Typho over Panaka because he stood by Padme's side. You know if you read the book Queen's Shadow.
  • Padme’s ship is visually the coolest looking ship in Star Wars! That would be so cool to see in the game and this kit looks cool. I love the concept.