Forum Discussion

8 years ago

so Tired of Thrawn :(

Every freaking final GW node..... good god!!!! i want my broken back lol.
  • "TonyVisor;c-1164179" wrote:
    Get a zfinn and build a resistance squad. GW just became easy mode. Your welcome

You can't beat a Thrawn lead team with a resistance that easily since it pretty much is an anti-zInn mechanics. Your welcome.
  • "HeresTheTruth;c-1164047" wrote:
    I wonder if every node was easy/peasy Jedi, would people still complain and get tired of fighting the same team over and over again? Or is it just people are complaining because their GW last node is a challenge?

A challenge is fun, an entire roster massacre because of poor character design... not so!

• "zombiwan_kenobi;c-1165271" wrote:
    "TonyVisor;c-1164179" wrote:
    Get a zfinn and build a resistance squad. GW just became easy mode. Your welcome

You can't beat a Thrawn lead team with a resistance that easily since it pretty much is an anti-zInn mechanics. Your welcome.

False
  • About a month ago there was one day where I faced Rex(L),Chaze, GK and either R2 or Nihulis on nodes 6/9/10/11...needless to say that day was the hardest GW I have ever faced. Haven't had a horrible day like that since...and thank God cause even though I have a decent roster..it was still a nightmare.

Lately it's been Nihulis(L) teams with Dooku I have been facing multiple times a day. Best thing that players can do is continue to build good synergy based squads,max their gear and add the best mods you have, switch out certain characters early for building TM and save them for use on harder nodes that come later on and save your "best" characters for the later nodes.

I've been playing my Galatic wars like this everyday for over a year and I haven't lost a single GW node in well over a year now. Even though the teams we face are the same over and over its still a good feeling to get every reward possible, everyday without missing a beat.
  • "Versatti;c-1165276" wrote:
    "HeresTheTruth;c-1164047" wrote:
    I wonder if every node was easy/peasy Jedi, would people still complain and get tired of fighting the same team over and over again? Or is it just people are complaining because their GW last node is a challenge?

A challenge is fun, an entire roster massacre because of poor character design... not so!

This. the Trifecta (thrown nilus kenobi) can wipe out my entire roster and that is the essence of the word gamer breaking. thrawn needs to be nerfed and GW need to be changed where not same teams over and over due to power breaking.

the old meta of wiggs kenobi or chaze was doable because you could ship at them with low rate team,s you cant do that with thrawn because of the massive protectrion back, i think just ditching the protection back would help make game more balanced.