Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Stale

I’m sure I speak for many players when I say that the game is getting stale for me. I’ve been playing since close to the release of this game and am addicted to it. I know people will shout me down and say we have had loads of updates and improvements and I cannot argue. There is a big however, however. Still there is no ingame tools for management of guild, officers have to spend large amounts of time using external software just to find out who hasn’t done their 600, this is shameful.
But the main point of this post is give me something to collect in arena, GW and Cantina shops. I have collected everything and am amassing thousands of points that I cannot use anywhere.
I’m am observing the disillusion of guildies I have played with for years, they are packing it in, they are fed up with the constant grind and pressure to spend more money. I have spent a fair amount of money on this game ( but not the insane amount some do I grant) but consider myself a core customer. I now will not spend as I’m tired of the blatant manipulation we are facing on a regular basis. We are all aware this is about to happen again with the release of the next movie, I won’t even articulate the form that this takes as anyone with the substance to read this far will know.
Please listen, I don’t want this game to fail, don’t further antagonise your core customers, don’t make me lose more friends company in game. A little time spent on our ingame experience at expense of constant profiteering is good business in the medium/long term.
I await the trolls