Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Storm Trooper Han, really?

@CG_SBCrumb Why? Why this character? You've already done ST Han as a log in character once and according to swgoh.gg, only 6% of players do not have the character at 7*. Please at least be hinting at something, like Endor Han or another empire character because otherwise, this just feels like a big middle finger to the player base.
    Mohrg
    Seasoned Novice
    Agent Kallus? Inquisitors perhaps (going on Hera being in shipments)
    I suspect it is another rebel coming to bolster mon Mothma teams, or red 5 finally hitting the game like it was meant too 4 mo this ago (whether GAC feats had the use pilots feat that involved farm boy luke being a pilot).
    Maybe TK421 :smiley:
    My money is on Red 5 in August.
  • https://media1.tenor.com/images/d4b8e69ead127378057f336b9a370e5e/tenor.gif?itemid=5870151
  • For me the last time they gave me something I didn't have at 7* was Sith Marauder in March of 2019.
  • "Nauros;c-2151329" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-2151325" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2151266" wrote:

On the same note why Zombie and hera are in weekly shipments?

This seems to be the more important question, the weekly shipments reflect current events more often than the daily login. The choice of those two is strange indeed, any connection between them would have to be really convoluted.

Actually, scratch that. There is one connection: Maul. Brought back by Nightsisters, and he does have some dealings with the Phoenix crew.

Mechanical Legs Maul coming to swgoh?
  • "Nauros;c-2151329" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-2151325" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2151266" wrote:

On the same note why Zombie and hera are in weekly shipments?

This seems to be the more important question, the weekly shipments reflect current events more often than the daily login. The choice of those two is strange indeed, any connection between them would have to be really convoluted.

Actually, scratch that. There is one connection: Maul. Brought back by Nightsisters, and he does have some dealings with the Phoenix crew.

Or a tenuous Fallen Order link?
  • "Nauros;c-2151361" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2151349" wrote:
    Go check #datamine

New galactic challenge stuff found today
    Some new empire icons and rebel icon
    + planets images
    + new Galactic challenge currency

Where do you get the info? Is it posted somewhere besides Ahnald videos?
    Also, we might be on to something when the thread got buried in feedback...

It's on swgohevents discord channel. That's where Ahnald got it so take it as you will.
    https://discord.gg/A4Kw2uX

• "AM2Rainman;c-2151364" wrote:
    "Nauros;c-2151361" wrote:
    "vincentlondon;c-2151349" wrote:
    Go check #datamine

New galactic challenge stuff found today
    Some new empire icons and rebel icon
    + planets images
    + new Galactic challenge currency

Where do you get the info? Is it posted somewhere besides Ahnald videos?
    Also, we might be on to something when the thread got buried in feedback...

It's on swgohevents discord channel. That's where Ahnald got it so take it as you will.
    https://discord.gg/A4Kw2uX

Yep