Forum Discussion

mrboma
New Novice
3 years ago

Time to accelerate KAM shards?

For most players, myself included, it seems to take an absurd amount of time to get Ki Adi Mundi to 7 stars. I have switched guilds numerous times to find one that produces a decent number of shards every month. He has been out for several years now. How about doubling the shard rewards for his special mission, or giving some other way to earn a few of his shards here or there?
  • My guild hasn't cracked him yet, so I'd love an alternate method.
    Whatelse73
    Rising Adventurer
    KAM is part of TB and their priority level for all things TB is about 0.01%. Don't count on it.

They haven't even done accelerated farming for ships, doubtful they'll do it for a TB character. (Maybe for Christmas in December you'll get more KAM packs?)
    Jefferx_CAN
    Rising Newcomer
    Ki adi mundi is still a High end toon in the game. With correct moding, instructions and relic, this mission is hard but doable. We are still achieving 38-45 shards every tbls.

You can found all the information you need on internet to achieve this mission. At least relic 5 to 7 is required for shaak ti and 501 members.
  • Y'all remember when it was only Hoth, and when they introduced Hoth DSTB, the doubled shard drops on ROLO and IPD since the frequency was cut in half?
  • "Lor_San_Teka;c-2359717" wrote:
    Y'all remember when it was only Hoth, and when they introduced Hoth DSTB, the doubled shard drops on ROLO and IPD since the frequency was cut in half?

Did kam shards get cut in half somewhere?
  • Wasn’t there a rip-off pack for 15 KAM shards for $30? I recall one for Wat. Maybe if they wind up Nerfing KAM like they did Wat maybe he’ll show up in the crystal’s shop.