Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Unacceptable community communications

@Swgoh production staff:

This is getting out of hand. You’ve mentioned numerous times that you’re trying to get better at community communication and transparency. You’ve apologized profusely and attempted to ‘fix’ the problem by having live Q&A sessions and providing better forum threads ahead of time.

Story time:
Community: Sith raid rumors circulate...is it coming...? Probably not for a few more months; a few weeks at least since they haven’t even teased it.
Swgoh prod:
‘Surprise! New raid is here! You had no time and no preparation for it! Lolz! *trollface*’
Community: *rolls eyes* whatever at least it’s here! Woo!
2 week’s later....
Community: dang this is hard. RJT is the only viable team. Excluding cheese teams like STHan. Maybe we’ll get RJT in May, that’s about the same amount of time from the two CLS events.
Prod: You’re beating sith raid too fast! Time for a nerf *more troll face*
Community: jeez guys, at least give us a few days notice,
Prod: oops! We’re sorry. Don’t hate us. Here we’ll have a live Q&A session that only 1% of you care about, and even less will participate. At least we’re trying so don’t murder us, k?
Community: yea whatever, just do better. At least we have RJT to look forward to in a month or two.
Prod: RJT is coming tomorrow! That’s what you wanted right? None of you are ready though...we’ll thats your fault.
Community: I just started farming cuz I was counting on May??? No one is ready yet!
Prod: well...that’s your problem.
Community *facepalm* just talk with us! Ask the intern to type up something.
Prod: yea we’re so so so sorry! We’re getting better,k? Thanks for your patience or something to deflect the actual issues.
Community: okay everyone cls should be here in a couple months so start on that. We got this.
Prod: cls is coming in 12 hours! Get ready!! :D
Community: WHAT IS THIS???

Stop this garbage talk. We don’t want apologies, we want action.
Let me be the first to say: apology not accepted. Grow up. Be professional. Bring clarity, not obscurity.

I’m seriously pissed off at how a bunch of children are managing this business.
No RepliesBe the first to reply