Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Why does Yoda's master stroke not steal Chirrut's HoT's?

Is this a bug or are they considered unique?
  • Yoda has been bugged since QoL update. I just wonder when they are going to fix it.

PS: check my post history you'll find a link posted as reply to me, confirming the bug, the date it'd reported etc.
  • "RushForGoals;c-1032071" wrote:
    Yoda has been bugged since QoL update. I just wonder when they are going to fix it.

PS: check my post history you'll find a link posted as reply to me, confirming the bug, the date it'd reported etc.

Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/93550/yoda-cant-copy-hot

Good to know this has been known for 2 months now...
  • Yep, I wrote the topic about this bug. Since then, I'm not running Yoda because without this, you cannot face rebels when you're team is about being 70, no Zeta, nothing.

I really hope they'll fixe it one day, I'm running Clones now just because Jedi are not that much great (at least when you're under 85, without Zeta) and not having the possibility to counter enemies with copying their buffs make it harder.
  • Thanks for the feedback. I got bored with Zaul vs Rex so I'm running Jedi in the arena. Hope they fix it quick