Forum Discussion

letsgopens89
Newcomer
2 months ago

7.5m gp need to go casual

Life has gotten busy so I've left my competitive guild to seek something casual.  I still love gac tb and tw.  I should be always able to deploy at a minimum but sometimes can't platoon.  I will get raid tickets almost everyday.  If I need to take a day or two off from the game I don't want to let a serious guild down.  I will need to stay casual for a couple months while I focus on being a football coach, work and while my wife is finishing nursing school.  I'm hoping to find a reva ready guild as 10 shards away and I'm currently finishing my own inquisition team.  Let me know what's out there!

https://swgoh.gg/p/375227371/

• Search "traitor troopers" = open to join. 

Call us Competitive-casual. 350M+ GP. Were at 400 & 22* ROTE before a few long-time members left the game We earned 19* + 11 Reva shards last TB. 

We compete, but life comes first, for the reasons you listed. 

TB deployment is a minimum. Comm (via discord) when you can't be on.  Interested? 

• we have a space for you if you are still looking. 413m gp with 8 spaces. Spaces due to fatigue and inactivity. We do not enforce farms. Casual guild and all we ask is that you do the minimum of deploying in TB and raids. TW is optional. 

we are The Faceless ANZACS reborn 

• My guild is Ashes of Alderan we’d love to have you! We’re laid back and chill we don’t have any requirements other than 3m gp. Pretty much farm what ever toons you want if you can join tb or tw just deploy or set defense. Most of us have families or military and can’t always be on the game. 
    Thanks, 

Derek

• Hey,

Take a look at our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/xtQnlDLqR9aFPowqTq9v0Q/.

We're casual with no Discord. We have some players that come and go, mostly lower-level players who join and then are kicked to open room for more experienced rosters. We're a relatively new guild that formed from the core of another guild that imploded. 

We are not, unfortunately, Reva-ready as we only recently reached the GP requirement to start doing ROTE again.

Slumpy.