Forum Discussion

Emigo1212
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

I'm a new player wanting to join a guild

Hello, I just started playing SWGOH. I am lvl  44, and I want to join a guild. I'm active every day, and I get around 500-600 raid tickets a day. If anyone is willing to let me join their guild add me on Discord "zora_0.1".
My SWGOH ally code is 946-239-266.
May the force be with you.

EBSilveus
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hey! You're welcome to join SmellsLikeSith. Anyone can join. We help each other out with donations and advice. Everyone is friendly and ready to enjoy a good game. My ally code is: 652-481-493. I'm B Blacksmith if you want find us! We'd love to have you!

• I need a guild too, ally code 817-643-344.  600 raid tickets and level 39 currently but will be over 70 in a few weeks.  

• Ally code 869-837-823.   Level 40 and also need a guild.  Everyday active player and generate guild tickets.  

• Level 70 looking for 5-star rancor raids for another week or two and then 6 stars rancor raids along with territory battles.  Ally code 645-352-561.  I'm currently in a guild but would like a more active guild that's a little bit farther ahead than my current one.  Active

caution7
    Rising Novice

Hey yall would love to have all of yall join us at SmellsLikeSith any and everyone is welcome no matter what the level.  Hope to see yall soon

297-149-911 Is my ally code

jayflan123
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hello all new players to the game 

We would love if you would join us 

we are Arc Troopers of the TT Empire we a a new guild who want to build a community of like minded individuals who want to learn and grow together we can give you a help grow your account and advise you on which path to take 

my ally code is 698-192-452