Forum Discussion

Gannon009
Rising Rookie
3 months ago

Looking for a new home? No Discord required, Reva focused, Active Daily!

Rise Together

48/50 active players, 9.8m avg. 478m GP
Rote: 25⭐️ (vacations)
55m in Naboo (Quickly increasing)
TW= Winning strategy, Datacrons encouraged! 
We improve a lil every Tb, Tw, and raid!

Requirements:

Participation in Guild Events! (TB, TW, Raid)
Reva mission expected as a f2p side focus if not TB mission-ready already!
No other requirements!

History:

Many of us have been together since the beginning of the game, either here or in other guilds, and over the years we've merged countless times to build our amazing team!

Communication: 

We use in-game chat for updates! Conversation is always encouraged. We have a discord, but the game is the main focus.

How We Operate:

We will not @ you! If you miss you will be ridiculed in game chat banner! We won't chase you down to remind you to play the game.

3 strikes/ ppl have lives

Guild Focus & Goals:

F2P friendly, PvE focused, Semi-Competitive: Guild events come first!
We agreed to f2p side farm for Reva mission! 
Reva ready preferred, 'in progress' also acceptable!
TW Omicron teams encouraged !

https://recruit.swgoh.gg/guild/3071/rise-together
If interested, contact gannon009 on discord or join via this link:
https://discord.gg/zjpaA2hR

• Hello Gannon009,

I am a daily 600 raid ticket player, sitting at 2.7 mil GP, top 50-60 in fleet arena and top 250 in squad arena. I am currently in an executive farm, however am in the back end of my maurader farm which will quickly then pivot to strong negotiator/marauder fleet to climb fleet arena to ensure crystal income.

Currently in a decent guild but looking for an upgrade in raid income and TB opportunity (stuck in low range of Geonosis). Willing to farm Gungans if needed to add another contributing team to current ability in Naboo raid. I currently earn about 600,000-700,000 with current setup.

Will buy light speed bundles if they directly contribute to my long term goals. Plan after executor is to finish off JKL —> GL Leia —> Jabba. 

Ally code is 369-999-814 and would love to join if you’ll have me.

• Need two people before the next war starts! New tw plan was a major success, planning to win again!

Reva mission attempts at all time high

Naboo raid is the highest reward box that matters, any higher would only get us a lil more of that three coin currency