Forum Discussion

hv3k1p8g00jr
Newcomer
2 days ago

Looking Large Casual Guild

I have 11.2 million GP and have been playing competitively for years. I’m at a state in my life where I’m trying to look for a little less expectations from a guild. I left a large guild and joined a 206 million GP guild that has zero expectations and it’s been fun, but I’m looking for something in between. What I’m looking for is a larger guild we can do the Naboo raid, but it’s also not a big deal if you miss tickets a day. I am on daily but also have a busy job and family life so I won’t always make everything.  Hit me up if what you have fits

• Hi, Order Of Galactic Enforcers are a very relaxed 380M guild, that is doing Naboo raid and Rote TB. No worries if you have a busy life, we’re all just here to help each other when we’re able. If you’d be interested, we have a couple of retirements that haven’t yet been removed, so would be very happy to make a spot available for you.

841-959-299

• Hello,HaNorable Mention could be a good fit for you. 376.097.818. 376 gp,hit a consistent 18 on TB and we do Naboo. Our core has been together for years and there's zero pressure. We'd love to have you!

• We'll throw our hat in the ring as well. Feel free to consider Galactic Allegiance. We are a relaxed guild at 330M looking for more strong players. https://swgoh.gg/g/5E4_xqKsT1qMlbAWtRI8Dg/

We average 19 on ROTE and 27M on Naboo. We do not have discord but support each other on the in-game chat. Like you, most of us are active daily but understand it's more important to prioritize our lives outside of the holotables.

If you have an expertise/passion for TW, we'd particularly love to have you...we need all the help we can get as our TW win rate is terrible. You could have immediate impact on the guild. Might even make you an officer asap!

Feel free to find me on the game. Ally code is 788-638-974.