Forum Discussion

MKIceman
Rising Newcomer
4 days ago

The Legend of Zeta

https://swgoh.gg/g/IPHDr14tRGCJhsUaXLYssA/

The Legend of Zeta

It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take this!

Contact me

• Discord: mkiceman
  • https://swgoh.gg/p/918822566/

About us

• The Legend of Zeta is an active guild with room for 4 more people.
  • Our Discord contains unparalleled curated info and advice about all aspects of the game, including cutting edge guides for all the newest releases on Day 1 or close, info on game mechanics not found anywhere else, and we give advice tailored to your situation.
  • We do not micromanage events, our goal is to help you figure out what your goals are, and then help you achieve them.
  • We have a vibrant, active community on Discord. We are a family, most of us have been together for 6+ years.
  • We are mostly working adults with families, we want to progress but real life is always Priority 1.

Event info

• Guild daily activities reset time 5:30pm New York
  • Naboo 67M+ reward crate, with max score guides (highest individual score currently 13M)
  • ROTE TB 25+ stars, with 100% success rate guides for Reva unlock and Zeffo unlock
  • TW HotUtils #18 in the world in wins, SWGOH.GG 92% all-time win rate (16 losses in 6 years), no battle micromanagement

Requirements of you

• 3 GLs, 3 max fleets (at least 1 of which must be either Leviathan, Executor, or Profundity), ROTE TB Zeffo ready (R7 Cere + JKC omicron)
  • Be active, maintain daily activity. We always accommodate unavailability if you give us notice.
  • Communicate. We care more about communication than your roster, especially during TW. You must be on Discord.
  • Read and follow event orders from Discord.

And have fun! We often chat Star Wars, games, and other topics. Join us today! May the TriForce be with you!

N.B.: To fellow guild leaders and recruiters, no I am not interested in joining your guild or alliance, please stop asking me to leave my guild to join yours and I won't ask your people to join mine, thank you

No RepliesBe the first to reply