Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Add an Auto-Upgrade button

If you have all gear pieces required for a gear level upgrade, can we get an auto-upgrade button that "equips/crafts and equips the gear for that level, and upgrades to the next gear level? This may seem small, but it would be nice to have something to speed up the gearing process, especially if going from gear level 1 to level 10.
  • I play another game that also incorporates leveling up in the process. It's a nice feature. Nothing lazy about it. Sure you're only saving maybe a minute or so, but that's a minute more playing time. When you only have a few minutes here and there throughout the day to play, I'll try to save every bit I can, to be able to do the more enjoyable things in the game.
  • Tbh? I don't think that would be a good feature; and here's why

Most toon's require the same gear as others. So if you were saving up gear for one toon but had the auto upgrade on another it would then waste the gear on said toon and leave the other i the dust. I do see where you're coming from about saving time but at the end of the day it's only take's a couple of seconds to gear up a toon and it allows you to actually see what that toon gains from said gear stats why
  • I would recommend this for mods tho. Hitting upgrade repeatedly, then having to close the pop up that tells you you're about to waste credits (and it would let you) instead of just having a "max mod" feature, showing the cost, and letting you do it.
  • Heres how to do it..... you have to set this feature manually for each character you want to gear... that way the game knows which person to gear when you gave 2 who need it.