Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Lando or Wedge lead...?

My current arena team is...
Lando, Wedge, Biggs, Boba, StHan

Who is best leader considering I still have Boba in my team?
Once I get another rebel in there I'd probably be confident with Wedge lead but currently unsure...

Thanks.
  • Wedge is better unless you need the speed from Lando for your Biggs to go before the opposing Biggs (or whoever).
  • Thanks guys.
    Will have to test it out as the speed from Lando may give me enough to make my StHan taunt early and provide the bonus TM
  • Wedge! I ran a very similar team and struggled with an answer but Wedge's leader ability is just too good to pass up. Boba can still do what he's there to do without a bump from a leadership ability. It would be difficult to go without wedge as he does tons to keep your squad alive with his heals on crit hits.
  • Early days of the game, Wedge lead was predominant. The heath and TM gain was OP at the time. Early players would probably also be at the top of their Arena with Wiggs
  • "Liath;c-1412123" wrote:
    Wedge is better unless you need the speed from Lando for your Biggs to go before the opposing Biggs (or whoever).

Yes this. If you don't have good mods. Even ackbar lead works.
  • Having a Wedge lead is almost like giving yourself an extra gear level, by the fact that you have a lot more sustainability from the constant heals and at max a 30%(!) bonus to offense.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago