Forum Discussion

KDC99-X
New Rookie
2 years ago

Turn order not correct?

Hoping the Big Brains here can help me out with this one!

My squad arena SEE team has Armorer clocked 2 speed faster than Thrawn, to ensure that I get 3 stacks on SEE one way or the other. However, recently I've noticed that a lot of times, against the standard double tank SLKR lineup, Thrawn will end up going first! I've combed through the FO kits again, and I can't see anything involving TM removal anywhere... the closest is FOST's speed down, but I've checked to confirm Armorer doesn't have speed down on her when this happens (and anyway, I have double tanks so she can't be targeted in the initial FO wave of attacks, and Armorer takes a turn wayyy before FOST does). I also just tested against a Jabba team, and the turn order was correct.

I also don't see anything in the DCs that would explain this.

Full lineup is SEE, GBA, Malak, Armorer, Thrawn.

Any ideas why this isn't working as intended??!?
  • Sorry let me rectify I wasn’t clear - Thrawn is 2 speed slower than Armorer after SEE’s leadership boost.

Actually what I didn’t think about is that I have the +20 speed as DS allies die DC equipped and I bet this is happening when Brute dies in SLKR’s opening salvo. I’ve had it equipped so long I forgot what it was doing - d’oh! ?‍♂️

I knew it was something simple I was overlooking - thanks!!
    wharp95
    Seasoned Newcomer
    FO lineup? SLKR + FOST + KRU + two last?

FOO and FOE can reduce turn meter
  • Hux/Sith Trooper is more standard in what I encounter in the top 200 of my shard.