Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Unlocking Nute Gunray

Hey guys. I am currently working on unlocking Nute Gunray for my separatist team. My question would be, if I accumulate 330 shards and then unlock him, will he be 7 stars from the get go or 5 with enough shards to level him up. I tried looking around the forums and found nothing that would help me. So thanks in advance for the answers.
  • He will unlock at what ever star level he originally unlocks at. I believe it's 4 stars. Then you'll have to promote him the rest of the way with your remaining shards.
    Mohrg
    Seasoned Novice
    He will unlock at 5 star, but you can then immediately upgrade him to 6 then 7 stars.
  • You will unlock him at 4 stars, but then you will have to upgrade him to 5, 6, and 7 stars.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "Xcien;c-2298944" wrote:
    You will unlock him at 4 stars, but then you will have to upgrade him to 5, 6, and 7 stars.

"Asifab;c-2298860" wrote:
    He will unlock at what ever star level he originally unlocks at. I believe it's 4 stars. Then you'll have to promote him the rest of the way with your remaining shards.

"AhnaldisGOAT;c-2298876" wrote:
    Option 2. You’ll have enough shards to max star, but he won’t automatically be at 7

This

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,719 PostsLatest Activity: 5 years ago