Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Why does Piett have recommended health instead of protection

I don't see health mentioned in his kit.
It seems he might fare better with protection.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "Mephisto_style;c-2222986" wrote:
    "chionophile;c-2222976" wrote:
    Are you talking about in-game recommendations? It's because those are uniformly terrible, and should never be used. Besides, all that matters for Piett is speed. I'd pretty much ignore everything else for him.

I have a 5* Piett. I would like him to not die from things as week as EP's AOE

What about as month?
  • "Banr_05;c-2223189" wrote:
    Are you talking about in-game recommendations? It's because those are uniformly terrible, and should never be used. Besides, all that matters for Piett is speed. I'd pretty much ignore everything else for him.

The primary/secondary recommendations aren't awful.

Aren't they?
  • "Banr_05;c-2223189" wrote:

Everything about them is bad. Just ignore the "basic" mode and figure them out for yourself. Or ask for advice.
  • Are you talking about in-game recommendations? It's because those are uniformly terrible, and should never be used. Besides, all that matters for Piett is speed. I'd pretty much ignore everything else for him.
  • "chionophile;c-2222976" wrote:

• "Mephisto_style;c-2222986" wrote:

Didn't answer the question about in game mod recommendations I see.
  • "chionophile;c-2222976" wrote:

• "chionophile;c-2223207" wrote:

Everything about them is bad. Just ignore the "basic" mode and figure them out for yourself. Or ask for advice.

Or, use this handy website, https://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor
  • "DaarthBrewer;c-2223219" wrote:
    "chionophile;c-2223207" wrote:

Or, use this handy website, https://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Mods/Advisor

I consider that asking for advice. That, along with Grand Ivory (https://mods-optimizer.swgoh.grandivory.com/), are good tools, but shouldn't be taken as gospel.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,717 PostsLatest Activity: 24 hours ago