Forum Discussion

6 years ago

How do I get two specific sims to meet?

Hi! So I have made my whole neighborhood myself, populated it with all my sims and had a fair amount of play with all of them so most of them know each other, but recently I made a new family and I kinda really want one sim from that family to date another sim of mine but I just can't get them to meet. I know I could make my sim know everyone, but honestly that's a real pain to scroll through when I call a sim scrolling through all those. So is there any other way, like maybe some mod or something?
I would greatly appreciate any help since I'm kind of dying. I literally had my sim spend 2 days in diff community lots but she never passed any of those. Thanks in advance!

EDIT:
I eventually found this object that summons whatever sim you want so if you need it, here is the link:
http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Teleporters.htm

For all of you using TS2UC, you should get the cat one aka the 1st one in the page since I was kinda confused on what to get.

Thanks a bunch to everyone that replied to me giving me different options, I greatly appreciate it :)