Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I think I accidentally deleted my Sim...? TS2

I was trying to do too many things at once and I think I accidentally deleted my sim by moving him into a dorm then changed my mind, moved him out and went to a different university because I remembered I was looking for another sim to move. I have no idea what happened, I can't find him anywhere and when I look into the Broke family tree he's still part of it, still alive. He's the youngest son Brandy had and I'd really hate to lose him forever seeing as she is now r.i.p. Is there a way to get him back? I may have also saved after this whole mess happened so I don't think backtracking into the save files will help...idk. Thanks! :(
  • "Maniac4u;d-939215" wrote:
    I was trying to do too many things at once and I think I accidentally deleted my sim by moving him into a dorm then changed my mind, moved him out and went to a different university because I remembered I was looking for another sim to move. I have no idea what happened, I can't find him anywhere and when I look into the Broke family tree he's still part of it, still alive. He's the youngest son Brandy had and I'd really hate to lose him forever seeing as she is now r.i.p. Is there a way to get him back? I may have also saved after this whole mess happened so I don't think backtracking into the save files will help...idk. Thanks! :(

If you have cheats active there is a tomb stone that you can spawn. When you spawn this tomb stone it will allow you to add sims to the house hold. All you have to do is click on add to house hold (Or family) an look for your sim's name. Once you have chosen the name of your sim they should automatically spawn on your active lot and will automatically be added to the house hold.

• He's not in the family bin and nope, don't use mods. I will try everything you guys suggested, thank you much!
  • "BMSO;c-16455919" wrote:
    "Maniac4u;d-939215" wrote:

If you have cheats active there is a tomb stone that you can spawn. When you spawn this tomb stone it will allow you to add sims to the house hold. All you have to do is click on add to house hold (Or family) an look for your sim's name. Once you have chosen the name of your sim they should automatically spawn on your active lot and will automatically be added to the house hold.

I tried looking for the tombstone but the "tombstone L and D" (I think that's the name) wasn't really helpful. I'll look again.
  • "Maniac4u;c-16455962" wrote:
    He's not in the family bin and nope, don't use mods. I will try everything you guys suggested, thank you much!

Go back to the University town you had him in and see if he is in the bin there, if he is then you should be able to move him back home. Just place him on a lot and move out. This should put him back in to the regular town bin and you should be able to combine him with the active house hold again.

"Maniac4u;c-16455968" wrote:
    "BMSO;c-16455919" wrote:
    "Maniac4u;d-939215" wrote:

I tried looking for the tombstone but the "tombstone L and D" (I think that's the name) wasn't really helpful. I'll look again.

Yes, that's the one.