Forum Discussion

OldeSimsFan
Rising Rookie
6 years ago

Loading mini game still accessable even after game installs?

When installing the base game there is a rather fun mini-game that gives you something to do while waiting. More like 2, one a matching symbols and the other on Sims trivia. One of them had a timer, and the goal was to see if you could 'grow up' your sim. It was great fun, and am wondering if there is a way to get to it and play even after the regular game itself is loaded and running. Thanx in advance.
    ZombiePary
    Seasoned Novice
    I'd like to know this too, I LOVE that little game, it's awesome. On the occasions I've reinstalled, I keep my game from finalising while I play that :D
  • Try opening the cd if you still have it, rather than running it, to view files, and see if it's listed there. You might be able to click on it while in those files and play it without running the actual game.exe or setup.exe
  • Thanks! I've got every sims disk I ever got, including those for TS1. Will give it a go.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    I found it!
    Open the disk menu, go to TSBin and choose First15.
    The text was missing for me however...
  • Thank you! Windows XP machine or Windows 10? That might make a difference, and I have both.
    EgonVM
    Seasoned Ace
    "Oldeseadogge;c-16760997" wrote:
    Thank you! Windows XP machine or Windows 10? That might make a difference, and I have both.

I have Windows 10.