Forum Discussion

keekee53
Seasoned Newcomer
6 years ago

Strangetown or Veronaville

I always end up playing Pleasantview because I love all the drama but I want to try another neighborhood. I am having a hard time deciding between Strangetown and Veronaville. If you vote for Strangetown, do you keep the weather summer all the time??
  • I'm glad you're switching over to Strangetown! My favorite hood has always been that one and with the new Strangerville pack I've been remaking everyone in the Sims 4. It's a real weird little town, you won't regret playing it!
  • "Hecate90;c-16955573" wrote:
    I love Veronaville! I always switch between Veronaville and Pleasantview. I never played Strangetown much because I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. I usually set the season to summer or spring.

Okay I just need to update and say I played Strangetown for the past 4 days and omg I really enjoyed it! I've been making alien families and the alien babies are so cute. I still prefer Veronaville but I'm glad I eventually gave Strangetown a chance.
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Hecate90;c-16972833" wrote:
    "Hecate90;c-16955573" wrote:
    I love Veronaville! I always switch between Veronaville and Pleasantview. I never played Strangetown much because I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. I usually set the season to summer or spring.

Okay I just need to update and say I played Strangetown for the past 4 days and omg I really enjoyed it! I've been making alien families and the alien babies are so cute. I still prefer Veronaville but I'm glad I eventually gave Strangetown a chance.

LOL YAY and I have been having fun there too. I never really played the with aliens much in sims 2. It has been loads of fun these past few days. I am still trying to get to know the premades there. I know the Pleasantview sims so well, it is so weird starting somewhere else and having to get to know these sims. The Grunt boys were fighting non-stop which was hilarious. It reminded me of Lilith and Angela Pleasant. One of the Curious brothers had an alien baby and the other is pregnant by an alien...lol The last brother is dating a human but he may have an alien baby too at some point. Nervous moved out but I think he is going back with his mother and have a happy life unless a ghost scares him to death. Maybe when Olive dies I will send all the gravestones to the new created graveyard.

Anyways I have been enjoying my time there. I will be playing veronaville as well soon...LOL
  • Veronaville - my alltime go-to neighborhood. :) Especially interesting if you let the feud continue on. ;)
  • I love Veronaville! I always switch between Veronaville and Pleasantview. I never played Strangetown much because I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. I usually set the season to summer or spring.
  • I like Strangetown the best after Pleasantview. I love the storyline and the Sims. I allow four seasons when I play. I live in the high desert and we have four seasons, so I don't feel it's unrealistic. I have rarely played Veronaville because I don't care for the Shakespearean theme, but that's just a personal preference.
    keekee53
    Seasoned Newcomer
    wooo Veronaville is winning I am a little surprised..lol. Thanks all for your participation I was really having a hard time deciding. I am ending the poll tomorrow to allow for more votes. @Anmirla if Strangetown somehow makes a crazy comeback I think I am going with your weather idea. Summer summer fall winter.