Forum Discussion

Alleenmens
New Rookie
6 years ago

Beauty and the Geek

The premise of the show consists of a group of "Beauties" (young women who have relied primarily on their looks) and a group of "Geeks" (young men who have relied primarily on intellect rather than social aptitude or looks) who are paired up to compete as couples for a shared $250,000 and other prizes. Each beauty lives together in a room with her geek during the course of the competition. There are challenges each week, one testing the beauties on a primarily academic subject, and another that has the geeks competing in a more popular/social realm. The winners of the challenges select two teams to compete against each other in a pure "quiz show" type question and answer session: the team with fewer correct answers gets eliminated.

Introduction:

This is how the show will work from start to end…

1. Your first episode will be the House Tour.
2. When I got all the housemates Choosing of the partners will start.
3. Please don’t post any pictures of your sims on the thread. I don’t want anyone to know who your sim is or how they look.
4. If they are on the exchange, it’s okay but please guys and girls I don’t want anyone to go look there for the other people sims. If you did keep it to yourself.
5. One of the guys will start first to introduce him to the girls. If you want it to be your sim, just PM me. First come first serve. Don’t say on the thread.
6. Then I will put a picture up on the thread without saying whose sim it is with their introduction. Here I also don’t want you to admit it’s your sim. Only on the end after choosing partners, I will reveal whose sim is whose…
7. Now the girls can start choosing the guy. If your girl sim wants to be partnered with this guy, PM me. Also first come first serve.
8. Then I will put a picture of the couple up on the thread.
9. Then it’s the girls’ turn. If you want your girl to be the first PM me.
10. And it will go the same way as the guys.
11. The last two remaining sims will automatically be partners.
12. After choosing your sims’ partners I will reveal whose sim is whose and you can choose rooms according to the order the choosing went. If your sim went first they will be able to choose their room first.
13. Then there will be challenges and the winners will be able to send any other couple to the elimination room that is not saved. You are saved if you or your partner win a challenge.
14. The couples will get 3 questions and a tiebreaker question each about what they have learned through the challenges.
15. Sometimes there will be challenges together as a couple or mostly separately. Guys will do a challenge and the girls will do a challenge.
16. The winners’ partners are automatically saved from elimination.
17. Then I will create a Nomination PM Chat where the winners and their partners will decide who they want to send to the elimination room.
18. After they have decided, the winners will reveal on the thread who did they chose.
19. Then I will create an Elimination PM Chat where the eliminates will choose a number between 1 and 6
20. After everyone chosen a number I will put the questions on the chat plus the tiebreaker Question.
21. You will only answer the questions you have chosen and the tiebreaker question.
22. I will reveal the results and the couple that needs to go home in the episode that will follow after everyone answered their questions and tiebreaker.
23. After the episode, there will be another challenge, nomination, elimination.
24. This will go on until the last 3 couples.
25. The winner of the challenge will be automatically in the Final 2.
26. The other 2 couples will go to the Elimination room and the loser couple will go home.
27. The final two couples will spend their time together knowing each other. Each contestant will decide how they want to spend the day with their partner.
28. After that the final night they will go to the elimination room where they will get questions about their partner. The couple that knows the most of their partner will win and get the $250 000.

WOOT and have FUN!!!