Forum Discussion

DD13world
New Spectator
6 years ago

Bella Goth *Pregnant* Big day is here!

Now that if you follow < What happened in your sims 3 game today? > thread which I'd mention that Bella & Mortimer trying for a baby and they now succeed. Bella has a baby bump and will be on maternity leave.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/5cc90af4bc136600012d053f/1568585999866-7MFV8NZS68SBAVUE3X4B/Bella+Pregnant.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Will it be a boy or a girl? Please vote & tell me the names you would feel that is right for a boy or a girl! I'll post pic of the baby when it comes.
  • Yay! Congrats! :)
    I'm also playing with the Goths sometimes when I want to take a break from my legacy family. I'm planning Cassandra and Alexander's birth as well, even though I haven't played S2, I love their history! xD
  • "ddsims3world;d-966484" wrote:
    Now that if you follow < What happened in your sims 3 game today? > thread which I'd mention that Bella & Mortimer trying for a baby and they now succeed. Bella has a baby bump and will be on maternity leave.

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/5cc90af4bc136600012d053f/1568585999866-7MFV8NZS68SBAVUE3X4B/Bella+Pregnant.jpg?format=1000w&content-type=image%2Fjpeg

Will it be a boy or a girl? Please vote & tell me the names you would feel that is right for a boy or a girl! I'll post pic of the baby when it comes.

If you're playing out their story, I'd go with Cassandra also. :)
  • In one of my Sunset Valley saves their first baby was a girl (and looking at this survey, it's seems like the game's default for Bella & Mortimer combination).
    I can't remember now what was her name, I didn't play long enough in this household and I think she was born when I was on another active household so the name was game-generated. I should check out this save because I think it was a good name.

I think I would choose something royal for her, like: Elizabeth or Victoria. Maybe Henrietta. The names with "a" in the end sound good with "Goth", like Cornelia.
  • Hello Simmers! i don't have sims1 or sims2, if it's a girl, Blair, and alexander for a boy :)
  • "bekkasan;c-17250393" wrote:
    "ZeeGee;c-17249738" wrote:
    "bekkasan;c-17249610" wrote:

I have to be contrary, so I voted for a boy and don't have a clue if Cassandra is something that happened in one of the previous versions because I didn't play the previous version. :wink:

@bekkasan But... but... everybody knows Bella and Mortimer have a girl first, Cassandra, and then a boy, Alex!!!! *Waaaiiiils* :wink:

lol....I told y'all I don't know the back stories for EA sims. I still think every girl should have a big brother. I loved (most of the time) my big brother. :smiley: I still have it set to random in my game so I never know what will pop up first. lol

Sims 3 is set before the other games so they're only children at first. But Bella canonically has a girl named Cassandra, and then a Boy named Alexander, but nothing wrong with doing whatever you want. Apparently sims 4 is an alternate dimension so the lore is all kinds of crazy..?