Forum Discussion

DMCharlie2017
Seasoned Scout
29 days ago

Life of Charlie

I'm not going to have any goals, I'm just gonna play and post pics and some story with it. I'm figuring that even if I delete a file it can be like 'rebooted', Charlie jumps back into a new life with some memories of her previous life. I'll avoid posting the same stuff on repeat, 'like Charlie grows a tomato' unless it's just a really beautiful shot.

Charlie and Kupo

Charlie- artistic, friendly, photograhers eye, animal lover, loves the outdoors

Kupo- Quiet, lazy, independent.

Charlie feels like she's been through this scenario before, it's like deja vu. Her and Kupo have this terrible feeling like the last time she had a trip she had died from too much sun. She's in a town called Twinbrook and will make her life the best that she can with no boundaries, just wanting to live life to the fullest!!!

•  

Modest beginnings (I'm starting out similar to a rags to riches.A defunct fireworkHunting for furnitureTroublemakerSwimming with the deadCharlies romantic interest Des Yre (sp?) either way it's Desire... why are there goofy names in some of the worlds... I can forgive the name Cyclon3 Sw0rdThe junkyard of a house. I've been keeping stuff until I get a duplicate, then I sell the duplicate. I'm avoiding picking flowers until Sunday and can get only one of each. I'm spending most of my days fishing, photography, gardening, and raising my rebel level. I'm not gonna do the protesting via megaphone, it's annoying.

• Charlies child named Alicia, the daughter of Des Eyre. Everything decided to break, but at least her house is filling out more.

• Charlie really has to stop socializing with aliens. They get too curious.

• Alicia as a child. I redid her hair though, I need to get a current picture.

• As Charlie awoke from her sleep she no longer had a child anymore and she wasn't even in the same town she knows she had been before. She began wondering if someone was just toying with her life. Well, at least she was pretty familiar with this neighborhood, Sunset Valley. She knew there was a guy that she always enjoyed the time with Stiles McGraw. When she found him even he was weirded out that he had the strongest sense of deja vu in his whole life. He felt comfortable with her so they moved in together.