Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Does nraas Porter retain Sims careers?

I searched Google for an answer but couldn't find one. I need to move some Sims from Sunset Valley over to Bridgeport. Also if I'm moving the Keaton family with porter will Justine Keaton stay pregnant in the new town and will the baby inherit Marty's features or will it be a clone of Justine? (Same for Claire Ursine and the Frio brothers, with Jared Frio being Claire's baby father)
  • The job level may revert to 50% of where they were in the prior world. That can be adjusted with MasterController if necessary. Shimrod has a Careers Rehire at the Same Level mod at The Sims Asylum that might help as well, but it tends to break careers that have branching involved part way through.

I don't see why pregnancies would be affected by a Porter move. But on the other question, the other parent will need to be in the same (new to them) world at the time the baby is born in order for their genetics to be used.

By the way, instead of relying only on Google for NRaas mod info, you could bring questions like this to us at NRaas. It's kind of what we are there for. :)
  • I'm not sure about pregnancy, but I recently used Porter on a couple of families and they kept their rabbit hole careers so long as the rabbit hole for that job was present. I think performance is reset, though.

About The Sims 3 General Discussion

Connect with fellow Simmers and share your experiences in The Sims 3 official community.6,697 PostsLatest Activity: 15 hours ago